Saturday, February 10, 2007

A day in Kiboga

Blessings,

Many of you have been asking me what the average day is like here. Though it changes all the time, this is my current schedule:

Monday: OFF
Tuesday:
morning: I teach french
afternoon: I teach english
evening: Yoga for the teachers
Wednesday:
afternoon: I run a frisbee game
late afternoon: Yoga class with the students
Thursday:
morning: I teach french
afternoon: I teach english
Friday:
morning: I teach french
afternoon: I teach english
evening: Yoga for the teachers
Saturday:
afternoon: I run a girls healing circle using group counselling, art, goal setting, breathing, affirmation work....
evening: I do individual healing sessions with students
Sunday: OFF

I also visit the local health clinic, or hospital in Kiboga and at any moment have hundreds of young children to play with in the village! I would love visitors if any of you feel like doing some work in Uganda for a while!

live, laugh, love...

nA+

No comments: